We’re looking for an inspiring EMEA Workplace Services Manager with a strategic approach to workplace hospitality and experiences.
As the Workplace Services Manager within the Workplace, Design and Connectivity (WD+C) team, you will drive equitable workplace services across EMEA that add strategic value, connect, inspire and enable Nike athletes to bring their personal best.
We expect this new member of the WD+C Experience team to have a minimum of 7 years relevant work experience in high-profile project- and operations management within the international Facilities Management or Hospitality Industry, with demonstrated experience in complex stakeholder management within an international working environment.
This talent has a proven track record in leading strategic partners and suppliers, ensuring that they are set up for success in operating Nike’s inspiring workplace with world-class services.We also look for a great teammate that is able to effectively establish positive relationships within WD+C and the cross-functional teams to integrate and implement enterprise strategies throughout EMEA.
What you will work on
- Create the framework to enable the seamless operation of high-end workplace services including facility management and food services and catering
- Create EMEA standards informed by data and insights to support workplace experience decision making process and business case creation
- Partner with environments teams and strategic partners during building launch and move projects to bring the EMEA workplace services strategy to life
- Research and translate industry trends and innovations to SMART value drops, in support of and delivering against our EMEA WD+C Experience Strategy
- As the Workplace Services expert, contribute to successful design and implementation of WD+C projects and activations
- Design the Hospitality and Service excellence curriculum to nourish a culture of service excellence
- Leverage the EMEA city data to identify trends, insights and gaps to advise geo strategy, as well as relevant programming
- Budget administration for operational excellence and overall productivity
- Implement new processes and programs to increase efficiency and overall value to the organization
- Lead all efforts to make the workplace greener, minimize Nike’s environmental impact and to achieve Nike´s purpose targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with key business partners to develop and advance the workplace experience in EMEA. Stakeholders include but are not limited to HR, Communications, Technology, Legal, Resilience, Security etc.
Who you will work with
Reporting to the EMEA Director Workplace Services you will be a key player on the WD+C EMEA Experience team working closely with the entire WD+C team in the geography.
You will also work closely with the key city organization bringing our strategy and projects to live, and delivering strategic value to the organization.
Do you think you meet the profile requirements and does this job description excites you. Feel free to share your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.