Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager to develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans to retain existing members and attract new ones. The Marketing Manager will be a creative hands-on individual with excellent communication and organisational skills and a proven track record in rolling out successful marketing campaigns.
About our client
Our client is Europe’s leading platform for the sharing of knowledge on the non-listed real estate industry. Their goal is to improve transparency, professionalism and best practices across the industry, making the non-listed real estate investment industry more accessible and attractive to investors. They are a highly active association, and work for and with their members.
Our clients team currently has 28 people, with 24 in the Amsterdam office and 3 in the Brussels office. There is a strong sense of team motivation, collaboration and excitement. New team members will be expected to share in this, contributing ideas on setting high service standards, increasing knowledge of our client and expanding the associations’ competitiveness.
The Marketing Manager will develop and implement strategic marketing plans to increase awareness, differentiate our client from the competition, attract new members from across the globe and further shape our clients brand. You will use these plans as a compass to guide not only what our client says but what they do to deliver their unique value to members, prospective members and the wider industry in a compelling way.
You will drive the overall marketing campaign strategy for our client which includes planning, executing and measuring all activities to gauge success, effectiveness and make improvements. You will review existing processes and automate where relevant and work collaboratively with each department to ensure marketing campaigns achieve our clients goals.
This role requires excellent communication, organisational and analytical skills, as you will be collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders from different backgrounds and will be responsible for gauging the effectiveness of our clients activities.
- Develop marketing roadmap and result-driven marketing campaigns
- Determine overall messaging, benefits and target audiences for different services in close collaboration with relevant departments
- Drive the overall marketing automation strategy for our client
- Create member segmentation based on interests, activity and analytics to maximum reach and relevance
- Organise participation at key industry events to ensure that the non-listed industry is well represented
- Liase with global association partners to ensure a coordinated effort and approach is taken with marketing initiatives.
The Marketing Manager is part of our clients marketing communications team but works with every department to ensure the successful implementation of marketing campaigns. You will report directly to the Head of Marketing and Communications and work very closely with the Communications Manager to ensure all activities fit within the overall marketing strategy.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role, preferably in the financial services, real estate investment industry
- Ability to think creatively and out-of-the-box with excellent communication skills
- Experience with digital marketing automation
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with the ability to train and manage change, as well as ease with technology
- Excellent email marketing and campaign experience is essential
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyse campaigns
- Excellent English, written and spoken. Additional European languages a plus
- An understanding of GDPR and its impact on marketing activities is a plus
- Good understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
Our client offers
- Become part of a leading European association that is representing, promoting and shaping a fast-paced and growing industry
- A young, energetic, multicultural and growing team
- Full time (40 hours a week) / annual leave of 25 days per year plus Dutch public holidays
- Based in Amsterdam. Overnight travel may be required. To start asap
Send cover letter and CV (incl. profile picture) indicating your motivation, suitability, skills and experience relevant to this role to 7BEAUFORT, firstname.lastname@example.org. Or contact us on +31 (0)20 3456875 for more information.