We are looking for a Programme and Training Manager for our client to develop and execute the training and education programme which provides best-in-class content, courses and webinars for all levels of professionals to grow throughout their careers.
Our clients training and education programme is led by our client and delivered by top professionals working at the forefront of the non-listed real estate industry. Their training courses and webinars provide a unique forum for accessible peer-to-peer education and exchange of professional best practices in their industry. They emphasise practical knowledge and hands-on learning, using real world examples and case studies. They even offer an academic certificate from Henley Business School.
About our client
Our client is Europe’s leading platform for the sharing of knowledge on the non-listed real estate industry. Their goal is to improve transparency, professionalism and best practices across the industry, making the non-listed real estate investment industry more accessible and attractive to investors. They are a highly active association, and work for and with their members.
Our clients team currently has 27 people, with 24 in the Amsterdam office and 3 in the Brussels office. There is a strong sense of team motivation, collaboration and excitement. New team members will be expected to share in this, contributing ideas on setting high service standards, increasing knowledge of our client and expanding the associations’ competitiveness.
Our clients training and education programme, which started in late 2007, has grown to 18 one and two-day courses offered across Europe. The Programme and Training Manager manages the organisation and delivery of the annual programme of training courses for the European non-listed real estate industry. The role includes developing new content as well as refining and revising the current programme in line with market developments, participant feedback and introducing new teaching and evaluation techniques.
Our client has partnered with Henley Business School to offer a certificate in European Non-Listed Real Estate Investment. The Programme and Training manager is responsible to manage the certificate to ensure quality stays high and increase awareness and adoption across the industry.
Besides the 18 in class training courses our client is currently developing an eLearning programme. The Programme and Training Managers will need to supervise and evaluate training modalities and to develop eLearning solutions through the application and utilization of various adult learning principles and eLearning technology tools.
also involves the organisation of webinars, and potential events such as
educational breakfast seminars, informal gatherings and university lectures.
- Manage and further develop the training programme including new learning techniques and eLearning strategy.
- Responsible for course content as well as the full delivery of the training calendar.
- Co-ordinate their Training Committee to ensure contributions and support from them on existing programmes and development of new courses/formats.
- Manage and promote our clients education certificate with Henley Business School.
- Manage the logistics such as venues, course marketing, committee and speaker liaison, and the delivery of training materials.
- Provide input and oversee budget of the training and education programme.
- Manage an effective marketing programme for individual courses including eLearning courses and our clients and Henley Business School certificate.
The Programme and Training Manager is part of our clients Training team but works with the CEO and Department Heads to ensure consistent messaging and strong brand consistency. You will work together with the training coordinator and report directly to the CEO and work very closely with the Head of Events to ensure all activity fits within the overall Events & Training strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree and five years working experience in a training or education environment with experience in eLearning program design.
- Previous experience in real estate/finance/fund management sectors is a major advantage.
- Ability to build relationships with business stakeholders to interpret and articulate their training needs.
- Supervises and evaluates training modalities and develops eLearning solutions through the application and utilization of various adult learning principles and eLearning technology tools.
- Develops, conducts and implements training need assessments, program evaluations, instructional design methodologies and templates, and eLearning programs.
- Proactive mentality, excellent project management skills, willingness to roll up her/his sleeves, very hands-on, sociable and ongoing.
- Develop and deliver Train-the-Trainer or faculty development programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and oral English (working language at the company). Proficient in other European language(s) is considered a bonus.
- Excellent skills in MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and a good working knowledge of other MS Office applications such as Excel. Experience in using CRM systems.
- Become part of a leading European association that is representing, promoting and shaping a fast-paced and growing industry
- A young, energetic, multicultural and growing team
- Full time (40 hours a week) / annual leave of 25 days per year plus Dutch public holidays
- Based in Amsterdam. Overnight travel is required. To start asap
Send cover letter and CV (incl. profile picture) indicating your motivation, suitability, skills and experience relevant to this role to 7BEAUFORT, email@example.com. Or contact us on +31 (0)20 3456875 for more information.