If you are passionate about events, join our clients team to project manage events for some of the most prestigious brands in the IT industry.
Our client is a young and dynamic event agency that specializes in delivering events and marketing communication campaigns for the IT industry. They have boutique offices in most European countries so they can be on hand to offer their clients local support. They combine 20 years of marcom and events experience in the B2B sector with technological knowledge and expertise.
Our clients team consists of 20 young, dynamic, dedicated professionals in The Netherlands (HQ), Belgium, Germany, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, and the United Kingdom.
As (Junior) Project Manager, you will create and deliver small to medium projects mainly for their key clients in The Netherlands. However, as our client is an international company, you may also be required to travel abroad as well. They create on and offline campaigns, experience of both would be beneficial.
The role includes organizing projects from A to Z, which means planning and ensuring everything runs smoothly before, during and after an event. As a born multi-tasker, you will manage multiple projects at the same time with ease and will always be looking for new opportunities.
As (Junior) Project Manager, you will be responsible for the correct and detailed execution of projects.
Tasks consist of:
- Creating event proposals including creative concepts,
- Building project plans, debriefs, budgets and project scripts,
- Managing and negotiating with suppliers,
- Planning and reporting the progress of projects, internally and to customers,
- Delivering the project, often onsite, initially under the guidance of a more experienced (Senior) Project manager, later on independently.
- Professional and bright, educated to degree level (bachelor preferably hotel school, event management or other marketing/communication subjects),
- 0 to 2 years’ experience in the business-to-business market,
- Up to date with developments in the field,
- Continuously developing project management skills,
- Excellent spoken and written Dutch and English,
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint),
- Proactive approach and ability to adapt to changing circumstances in order to achieve the required goal,
- Analyze complex problems and suggest solutions,
- Strong planning and organizing skills. Able to set priorities and adapt schedules where necessary to reach your goals within the required timescales,
- Important competences: team player, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a hands-on mentality, analytical, commercially aware and not afraid to negotiate, stress-resistant, eye for detail & of course excellent project management and planning skills,
- Be willing to tackle new challenges,
- Living in or around the province of Utrecht.
- Our client can offer you challenging projects, an informal but professional work environment with the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Initially they will offer you a temporary contract with a competitive remuneration package.
Please send your resumé including a photo to email@example.com, or contact us at (0)20 3456875.