Are you looking for a new step in your career? Do you want to be part of a vibrant, international team? For our Cliënt (a Global Footwear, Apparel and Sports Company with European headquarters in Hilversum) we are looking for a EHQ Meeting & Event Associate to assist the event team.
As European Headquarter (EHQ) Meeting & Event Associate, your focus is to coordinate the availability of on campus event spaces for the Global Footware and Apparel Sport Company, at the EMEA headquarters in Hilversum. The ideal candidate is able to deliver high quality and maintain a clear overview while working on multiple requests at the same time.
You will be part of the EHQ events team which is responsible for all events; from very simple meetings to more complex experiences with production and offsite components involved. Our client does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and From the moment that the request comes in you are in charge of making sure all requested services will be handled in a highly efficient and timely manner according to the high-quality standards and in line with event strategy. You will work with internal stakeholders on their request and ensure that their meeting execution is flawless.
It is all about the guest experience and achieving that by providing the highest level of service.
- Coordinate the availability of on campus event spaces and accommodate as many requests as possible.
- Handle all the inbox requests
- Enter all relevant meeting details in the back-office tool and keep accurate records for data recording purposes.
- Manage timely & clear communication to internal and external stakeholders, project team, attendees, and other relevant business partners
- Challenge current processes and look for improvements
- Flexible, able to adapt fast, proactive and able to prioritize
- Passionate about efficiency through technology and innovation
- 5* hospitality and event service provider
- Open minded, innovative, able to think out of the box and always trying to find solutions
- Hotel or event education are a plus
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners
- Ability to work well under pressure, stress-resistant and adapt to fast-changing demands
- Knowledge of attendee management tools such as Cvent is a plus
- Experience managing event apps is a plus
- Knowledge working with Planon is a plus
- Work hard, Play hard mentality
Do you think you meet the profile requirements and does this job description excites you. Feel free to share your resume to email@example.com.